JFS Food Drop & Hear the Shofar-Live
Kol Ami Events
About The Events
Kol Ami: A Center for Jewish Life is partnering with Kirkland Jewish Community and Jewish Family Servies to help feed those who are food insecure in our area.
1. The ask is simple: Fill a shopping bag with canned tuna, canned vegetables, dried or canned bean, and rice ONLY.
Note: Local Kol Ami members will receive bags on their doorsteps to fill back up. But any shopping bag will do!
2. Drop it off at one of our four locations on September 20, the second day of Rosh Hashanah.
3. Stay at our drop location for a short socially distanced Shofar blowing. Say hi to Rabbi Kinberg. Stickers for kids who help do this mitzvah. Perhaps go for a stroll or play at the outdoor drop site of your choice.
- 7-7:30 pm Kirkland: Juanita Beach Park dock/drop food in the parking lot
- 6-6:30 pm Redmond: Marrymoore near Dog Wash
- 5-5:30 pm Sammamish: City Hall outdoor area
- 4-4:30 pm North End: Lake Ballinger Park Beach/drop food in the parking lot